Friday, July 23, 2004

Where am I heading to?

The thought that I will be spending 8K (perhaps more!) for the UBC trip sometimes freaks me out. This is the first time I will be spending so much money, and I do not know to what value. Certainly nothing tangible. Hmm. Doesn't sound like me.

Sorta brings me to perspective that I am looking to something more than mundane in life and I want it. Most times I don't know what I want, but I do do what I want without knowing exactly what I want. Time to find out what I want. But can I get what I want?

PS: Emi Fujita rocks! (Borrowing the phrasing from Elisa =)) She's been in my mp3 player for more than a month and I feel that she's there to stay. Covers, yah, but hey, I seldom listen to English songs so they sound pretty new to me... =p I shall buy her next album. Haven't been buying any for the last N years, so it's quite a feat that this is going to happen!

No comments: