Thursday, February 23, 2006

Brokeback Mountain

To be fair, the movie was a rather nice one. Excellent cinematography. But if you are as disgusted as I am about gayish tendencies, don't watch it. (Yes, sometimes I act gayish to my friends, but this is done in good nature with the absolute knowledge that I'm NOT one.)

Every time the two main characters hug/kiss each other in the show, I cringe, shudder, and close my eyes like my father does when he sees his tax statement. Very wuss-like, I know - but hey, it was in no way not a horror show to me. I can't believe their gayish behaviour have no effects on N.

Watch another gay-themed show? Nope, not going to happen.

Disclaimer:
I'm not anti-gays. I do have gay friends. It's just that if they try poking me.... somebody's gonna get hurt real bad. Somebody.

No comments: