Saturday, April 29, 2006

It's been a long time...

Exams are finally over. 18 years of studies for this one paper. Or is it? In retrospective, what is education? What is the purpose of schooling? Foundation work for a job or the government's tactical policies to keep idling hands from engaging in mischief?

"Here, play with this paper clip while Big Daddy here do more important stuff."

Dun care. Not important. Thing is, another stage of my life is about to start and I think it will be preeetty interesting. Heh.


Anyone who is interested to engage my professional services(?), please contact me on my handphone. Hard labour is possible for the price of SGD$1500 a month - but yes, I'm going to outsource.

And no, I still don't know if I'm getting first class or 2nd upper. Sigh. What a drag.


Updates/To-do:

1) Sprained ankle. The hike will be postponed indefinitely or carried out in Sapa, Vietnam.

2) Need to clear up my harddisk of everything NUS-ish.

3) Finish Bleach. Then delete.

4) Sit down and plan Viet trip.

5) Apply for jobs blah blah..

6) Hit the trail/gym to remove spare tyre.

No comments: