Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Two Saucy English Sods on MSN

White Cow::

seems like pple are mugging for 3211 or some crap

Baba Black Sheep::

you don't say...it's tomorrow!

White Cow::

yeap i know, i m looking for pple to go for a cup of tea, not asking them to join me for some hots or some crap.

Anyone interested in joining me for a cup of tea?

A spot of milk will be fabulous thank you very much.

Baba Black Sheep::

straight from a delicious gal?

White Cow::

Lol. I prefer to do the milking in that case!

Baba Black Sheep::

if you find that too troublesome, I don't mind helping out.

White Cow::

lol

i was trying to act english

how's the weather?

are you interested to join me for a cup of afternoon tea?

Baba Black Sheep::

cuppa tea?

White Cow::

a spot of milk will be greatly appreciated

Baba Black Sheep::

It would be lovely, you charming sod.

White Cow::

and an english muffin to go with it will be absolutely smashing

Baba Black Sheep::

So how'd it be, old chap?

White Cow::

darn

darn

stupid paper

utterly disappointing

White Cow::

why would i care of active feedback UIUC trec 2003 HARD experiments

or model-based feedback in the language modeling approach to info retrieval

Baba Black Sheep::

Whatever you've just typed out from your ditty fingers - whatever it is - I'm sure they are very appealing, if I bothered to give a damn to find out what they are.

White Cow::

Absolutely.. It is just a tad boring, considering this fine weather here where we ought to be frolicking with those damsels..

Baba Black Sheep::

up their skirts..... is where we should be concentrating our efforts, eh?

White Cow::

a tad off, Mr Dear Baba Black Sheep.. I was presuming that the target is to get into their skirts (or pants)

Baba Black Sheep::

that's a jolly thought! For a while, I was acting strangely decent for my own good

White Cow::

whether it is from the front or the back would absolutely be determined on the taste which my excellent Mr Baba Black Sheep preferred

yeap.. we would absolutely be in for a smashing time, ol' chap

Baba Black Sheep::

I'd very much appreciate a change of environment every now and then, lest it gets a diddly bit too boring

How'd about it, old git...?

You and me...

we'll hitch a cunning plan to get ourselves laid sometimes not too far in the future

White Cow::

ahhh devious!

that is an utterly brilliant thought!

Baba Black Sheep::

…preferably after saucing them up in dashes of the witches' brew in some joint

White Cow::

My word, why didnt i think of that!

sounds naughty!

Baba Black Sheep::

ohh hoo ho.... naughty doesn't even begin to describe the naughtiness

White Cow::

we will be in for a jolly good time …rocking them …ahhhh.....

Baba Black Sheep::

absolutely smashin and delightful

White Cow::

absolutely!

Well, shouldnt we commence into our grand plan soon?

Baba Black Sheep::

ooooh what a splendid time we'll have, jovial fellow..

White Cow::

totally right my dear Baba Black Sheep

Baba Black Sheep::

but there's an old cow I'd have to kill before I can even stop to marvel at my ingenious plan

White Cow::

o lo behold.. which old cow ?

Baba Black Sheep::

I call it the FYP

White Cow::

Oh.

i was wondering whether the lad from down under will be interested in joining us in the fray

he's kinda snobbish with that queer "howdy" greetings he has with him

Baba Black Sheep::

who's this remarkable lad from below?

We'll have to put in a recommendation to get him up soon, then~!

White Cow::

splendid

Baba Black Sheep::

per chance I'd be knowing him in the past?

White Cow::

i am afraid so.. if your memory is not failing u. He has a queer taste for carriages powered by something known as the engines..

White Cow::

mystical instruments from the devil!

Baba Black Sheep::

forgive me, my good sir - my memory hasn't proven it's worth in my capacity these few weeks

White Cow::

ahh i can see that you are getting on with age.. my dear Baba Black Sheep..

Baba Black Sheep::

he wouldn't be Mediterranean, would he?

White Cow::

absolutely not

Baba Black Sheep::

I'd very much guess so

Baba Black Sheep::

so let's ponder a bit more, to spice up the old cells...

White Cow::

you should pay him a visit one day my dear Baba Black Sheep

White Cow::

http://litemax.blogspot.com. that is his abode.

Baba Black Sheep::

AHHH....

White Cow::

humble but cosy

Baba Black Sheep::

at first contact, I thought him to be a native of the land down under

White Cow::

very much soon i afriad

Baba Black Sheep::

my old brain didn't manage to link up with the thoughts of our mutual friend there~! Silly me

White Cow::

n i see with disdain as he feeds on something known as "fried rice" or what he would say "simple Fare"

White Cow::

and give our baked beans on toast a miss

White Cow::

to my absolute horror

Baba Black Sheep::

but with his excellent track records of non-regard for our interests, I'd best think to leave him in his own activities

Baba Black Sheep::

and he's not even into Grey Earl! The thought!

White Cow::

yes horror of horros

White Cow::

horrors

Baba Black Sheep::

shudders down my spine

Baba Black Sheep::

my good sir, in the likely event that my old cow will be done away with in the very near future of less than a quick month....

I'd best put my feet down on a date where we would delight in our cunning plan

White Cow::

till the next full moon, a date it shall be

Baba Black Sheep::

unfortunately not anywhen before then, for I'm still very much obliged to it, for a certain piece of paper I'm not sure if I would even find useful

(I hope the quality is good, lest I suffer abrasion near my exit)

White Cow::

i do understand My Dear Baba Black Sheep

i shall take my leave soon my dear Baba Black Sheep

Baba Black Sheep::

perhaps we should adjourn to our afternoon cuppa, then

White Cow::

the gym beckons afar.. and i have to leave

Baba Black Sheep::

ooh...~! gym~! delightful

White Cow::

absolutely

Baba Black Sheep::

till then, I bide you good time and luck with the ladies

White Cow::

you too my Dear Baba Black Sheep

White Cow::

live merry

No comments: