Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Books

I think I've bought too much leisure books this month. In fact, it seems unbecoming of a miser like me to buy so many books, instead of doing the usual routine of sitting/squatting/dozing off/drooling in Borders/Kino/NLBs.

Books I bought this month:

Blackadder: The Whole Damn Dynasty 1485-1917
by Richard Curtis, Ben Elton, Rowan Atkinson
- Incredibly sarcastic book, dripping with humorous insults. It's totally my cup of tea, with sugar and milk and all.

When We Were Orphans
by KAZUO ISHIGURO
- Haven't read it yet, but I think it's nice.

Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy - The Restaurant at the End of the Universe
by Douglas Adams
- Book 2 of the The Hitchhiker's Guide collection. Read the series more than twice, and love them for intelligent satire, barbed wit, and comedic dialogue.

Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy - Life, the Universe and Everything
by Douglas Adams
- Book 3.

Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy - So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish
by Douglas Adams
- Book 4.

3 x books on Lateral thinking++
by Edward De Bono
- He's my inspirational source when it come to better patterns of thinking. Not sure which books I bought, but heck, they're worth it.

Speed Reading
by Tony Buzan
- I need to refresh myself on it.

2 x textbooks
by uninteresting authors
- nuff said.

Life Application Study Bible: New International Version
- It's about time.

I need a new book shelf.

No comments: