Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Hmm...

It has been some time since I last blogged, primarily because I was away on my Taiwan trip (6-14th) and my China trip (16-24), secondarily because once I came back to Singapore, blogging about the events in both trips seemed too gargantuan a task for me, best left as a homework which are, as normal, best left delayed till kingdom or deadline comes, whichever first.

I'm not sure why, but when blogging becomes a scheduled task, it's no fun anymore. Perhaps the innate sense of responsibility within this very responsible individual does not allow him rest, but torments him in conflict with his lack of discipline... Nevertheless, I endeavour to capture the events of both trips in a non-dullish fashion (perhaps in the manner of Gulliver's Travels or the likes, only more satirical), but makes no promise to churn them out, if at all this ill-disciplined individual gets his ill-disciplined bottoms whacked by his responsible self.

And here starts Day 1 of Taiwan Trip....... not.

Hah, I'm too lazy to start. Time for dinner. =P

But above's a few other backtracked blogs, just to keep my ardent fans interested.

No comments: