Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Weird Dream

I had a dream yesterday night, and it seemed to be a strangely monotonous one. I dreamt that I woke up and went to pee in the toilet.

And I peed.

And I peed.

And I peed.

And I peed.

And I peed.

For what seemed like 5 minutes.
(If 5 minutes of peeing seems a short time to you, try counting to 300 the next time you pee, and you'll know how weird my dream seemed.)

And after I peed, I went back to sleep.

That's when I woke up. End of dream. (What? woah?? What was that again?)

On afterthought, it could have been a really scary dream, material fit for The Maid or some other ghost movie - imagine someone going peeing in the middle of the night, and
\t 1) He pees uncontrollably until he dies of dehydration
\t 2) He pees until blood comes out of him and he bleeds to death.

Scary, huh?

No comments: