Saturday, September 03, 2005

Closer


The Blower's Daughter (Closer's theme song)

Dialogues from Closer. It's a lovely film with very nice dialogue, though it loses out to Pulp Fiction by a far cry. But it's a different kettle of fish altogether....
------------------------------------------------------------
Dan - Please tell me the truth!
Alice - Why?
Dan - Because I'm addicted to it! Because without it we're animals. Trust me...

======

Alice - I don't love you anymore.
Dan - Since when??
Alice - Now, just now. I don't want to lie. Can't tell the truth. So it's over.
Dan - Doesn't matter, I love you. None of it matters.
Alice - Too late, I don't love you anymore. Goodbye.

=========

Dan - I love you!
Alice - Where?
Dan - ...what?
Alice - Show me! Where is this love? I ... I can't see it, I can't touch it, I can't feel it! I can hear it, I can .. hear some words .. but, I can't do anything with your easy words!
Dan - Please don't do it!
Alice - It's done.

No comments: