The day after I corresponded with Patrick (not you, my bro),
1) Room 4A is still locked up.
2) Room 4B has tables, many chairs, and working aircon!
3) Room 4C has tables, many chairs, and working aircon!
3) Room 4D has tables, many chairs, and working aircon!
Moral of the story: Complaints do work. (well, sometimes...)
Correspondence with PGP:
19th Sept, 829pm:
After 2 weeks, the conditions of the rooms are as below:
1) Room 4A is locked up.
2) Room 4B has NO FURNITURE and the aircon is NOT working.
3) Room 4C has tables, but only 2 chairs.
4) Room 4D has 2 spoilt long tables (each missing 2 legs) and NO chairs, and the aircon unit is barely working.
It is already halfway through the semester and these faults have been around for a long time. I am seriously wondering why we are paying normal rates for sub-standard hostelling services.
Please direct me to higher authorities if my complaints are not effective in motioning for IMMEDIATE actions.
Lee Weng Hong
From: Prince George's Park Residence [mailto:email@example.com]
Sent: Mon 9/5/2005 2:51 PM
To: Lee Weng Hong
Subject: RE: Project room facilities need maintenance
We have taken note of your feedback on missing ammentities in the Project
The Housekeeping and maintenance staff in charge has been informed on this
matter and will be attending to this shortly.
We apologise for the inconveniences aring from this matter.
With Best Regards,
From: Lee Weng Hong [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
Sent: Fri 9/2/2005 2:45 PM
To: Prince George's Park Residence
Subject: Project room facilities need maintenance
Project Rooms 4A, 4B, and 4C require maintenance.
For all these rooms, tables/chairs are missing/broken, and aircon cannot be operated. Please attend to them.
Lee Weng Hong
Residence in Blk 17, B1-E