Saturday, October 02, 2004

Yumz yumz @ Elisa's

3 Singaporeans in Vancouver attempting to cook Hazelnut Toute and Beef Stew sounds kinda exciting to me, especially when one of them is me.

Results were above market sentiments, and all of us were happy. Yay. Love the beef stew (so meaty and strong in flavour that it puts Chunkies to shame!) and the Hazelnut Torte (I think it taste a bit like banana cake, but a tad bit more moist). Apparently today was so enjoyable that it seemed to have initiated the cooking club, with us 3 as the founding members...

If there is a better view of Vancouver's sunset than from Elisa's apartment, I will call his/her bluff and denounce him/her a cheat. Gage has a super view of the mountains and sea to the north, and cannot be outdone by anywhere else. I admit to that and you should too. I count myself lucky that she's not charging admission fee to her apartment...

Was a forgetful day. Forgot to pass Yanying her table tennis bat, forgot to pass Garry's CD to Elisa, and forgot to take my sausages back. Forgetful Frank...

My eczema is acting up on me again. Having drippy wounds again. Yucks.

No comments: