Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Gym @ Fitness First, Paragon - with ZK

Hmm. I think I'm getting quite partial to FREE gym sessions. I think they are twice (or more) as effective as normal circuit trainings, and infinitely more comfortable.

But I think gym membership fees are crazy! Definitely not for students not earning their own keep (even if your father/mother can afford it, it's still quite illegal).

I've given the gal at the Fitness First counter some of my favourite friends' (yes, your's!) number, so you guys/gals should be expecting some lengthy calls from their salesperson who's trying not to sound desperate for your application to the club. They should be offering you a free one time trial of their gym, so it's not a bad idea to play along with them to get the free trial.

ZK has a one month pass and one more free trial tix, so I should be going there again when my muscles recover from the strains.

========

Had dinner with Jeff and Tjio, old frens from army days. Ended talking about the current comp. eng. industry as well as the current politic/economics/social situation around the world with Jeff and Zk (he tagged along after gym). I think I'm too bochup and ignorant of all the going ons around the world.

I only know Lee Hsian Long is our PM.

Hmm.... Should start paying more attention to them for my own future benefits, hmmm...

No comments: