Monday, July 25, 2005

Probably the gaiest post ever. Ever ever.

Him:
hi darling
Me:
ah, my hunny bunny
Him:
what's been keeping u bz
Me:
gyms, going out, rotting at home
Me:
yup, that's what's buzy
Him:
gym! that explains the rippling muscles
Me:
going for the realrun?
Me:
no lah, that's a new thing altogether.
Him:
what real run
Me:
google for it
Me:
it's on 26th Aug
Him:
i won't be here anymore darling
Me:
oh blimey.
Me:
so what've been keeping you flying about, my humming bird?
Him:
mostly meeting friends and chilling out
Him:
u aren't the jealous type are u?
Me:
not really. I'm quite convenient with non-exclusiveness
Me:
you do realise, that I'm not exclusive to you too, darl?
Him:
wow
Him:
looks like we were really meant for each other
Me:
for each other and more, my saccharine...
Him:
oh my honey cupcake!
Me:
my sweet cabbage!

No comments: