Saturday, September 18, 2004

Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind

www.eternalsunshine.com

Watched it in school today and am reminded of things that I have not forgotten but am still trying to forget. Wished I have access to that wonderful contraption, but would I then be trying to remember what I would have forgotten, much like Joel who struggles to remember?

Forgetting someone is a difficult thing and I have managed to forget many thing in the process but that. I've even forgotten (once) Someone who is always there to tell me not to fear anything in His presence. Every once in a blue moon, that thing would just jump into my mind to persist in telling me that it's still there, and I wish it wouldn't. Persistent bugger. I'd rather it stay put in that dark recess of my mind, never to come out.

It's a moody night and I don't want to talk about it anymore. Good nite.

No comments: